Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Composer Update: fatal: No such remote 'composer'


While working on a composer library for a client, I ran into an issue where running the command:

composer update

Caused an error to be printed on the screen that read:

fatal: No such remote 'composer'


After playing around with it for some time, I went to the web to see if I could find any solutions. I found this thread.

The solution ended up that I needed to just remove the .git folder from the library while it resided in the vendor directory. (I actually just renamed it, but that seemed to do the same thing).

No comments: