While working on a DVD for a local commercial I assisted with, I came across a strange error while trying to build the project.
internal software error: Vobulator\TitlePlanner\CVOBUPlanner.cpp, line 332
After reading forums and various websites and trying their suggested tips (removing overlapping chapter markers, etc). I decided to determine the problem through the process of elimination. I first determined the issue had to do with some photos that I had Encore using for a Slideshow. I removed them each trying to determine the error and then tried some different settings for the Slideshow component.
It turned out the issue was that my slide duration was less than 6 seconds long and Encore did not like that. Once I changed my slide duration to be 6 seconds, the project built properly.